I was introduced to Hot Yoga back in 2005 and ever since then I have been on my yoga journey, and it has taken me around the world and back. I’ve never committed to one single practice, but have tried out and trained in different practices to broaden my teaching-skills and deepen my own personal practice. I first trained in the Indian Himalayas and completed my first 200hr teacher training in traditional Hatha Yoga. Since then she has completed teacher trainings in AcroYoga, Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Pre/Post-Natal/Baby and Hot Yoga. I am also trained in Partner Acrobatics, Flying Therapeutics and Thai massage. I love traveling and yoga has given me the privilege to take my teaching with me and work all over the world.
- 2017 – Birthlight Germany Baby Yoga TT
- 2016 – LushTums Pre/Post-Natal Yoga
- 2015 – 500hr YA Ashtanga Vinyasa TT, Kranti Yoga
- 2014 – AcroYoga Level 1 Certified Teacher
- 2013 – Partner Acrobatics & Flying Therapeutics TT
- 2012 – 200hr, Absolute Hot Yoga TT
- 2011 – 200hr YA Hatha Yoga TT, Rishikesh Yog Peeth